Saturday, August 3, 2013

Winners!

As always, I wish I could send a prize to everyone, but only these four lucky readers get one this time.  I'll announce the biggie first.

The Kaufman Farmers Market stack of 23 fresh green fat quarters goes to comment 170, belonging to Shelley! Congratulations, I've emailed you Shelley.


The Zakka 2.0 winners are as follows:

Two sample packs of auriful thread go to Kristin!


The Pellon package goes to Mary Moon Designs!


And finally, the Form & Fabric surprise F8 and sticker package goes to one of the nicest and most supportive people I know on Flickr, Jeannie (at least, I think this is the same Jeannie!).



All winners were randomly chosen using the random number generator. Thanks for visiting! More photos from my trip to London up soon. It is taking much longer than I anticipated to get the pictures uploaded and labeled on Flickr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, That is me and I'm so excited!!
Thank you!!!

mary moon designs said...

Krista

for some reason I could not reply back from my email. Here is my address
Mary Moon
2822 Tristram place
Columbus ohio 43231
Thanks I am so excited!!!!!!!

Missenota aka Kristin S. said...

Thanks again! I can't wait!!