I happened to have all of my scrap triangles from making the quilt so I put them together with a few solids for an easy peasy 1/2 square triangle pillow top. Because I do what I'm told (usually).
I quilted the pillow front to some fusible Pellon fleece with diagonal lines 1/4" away from the seams. The backing is made from some of the larger pieces that remained on my FQ shelf and I joined them with a hidden zipper flap.
The binding is also leftover from the quilt; I cut an entire yard of the stripe print on the bias, so I have miles of it. It's machine sewn to the back. First I sewed it to the front of the pillow with a 1/4" seam allowance as you would for a quilt, then pressed it to the back and secured it with Roxanne's Glue-Baste It (carefully mitering the corners). Then, using my Pfaff's stitch in the ditch foot which has a metal fence right smack dab in the middle of the foot, I sewed along the front of the pillow in the ditch of the pillow/binding seam. You can see the front and back above. I've tried doing this just using pins to hold the binding in place, but I always end up missing sections on the back. The glue just keeps it all snug and more accurate for me. There are a lot of tutorials around blogland if you need more details on attaching binding by machine, just Google it.
I gave the pillow to my SIL for Valentines yesterday and I think she likes it. Watch the comments to find out : )