Thursday, July 7, 2011

One down, Three to go!


I love giving stuff away. Really, truly love it. That's why you'll only find a handful of quilts in this home of someone who's been quilting for 9 years. Week one of my birthday month is over and I'm happy to announce that lucky commentor 158 has won themselves a new car! (haha, nice try T - he wrote that when I wasn't watching. Teenagers these days).

No, it's domistiCass, who looks like she could really use a threadcatcher! (if you don't have a magnifying glass, according to her comment, domestiCass is a walking thread magnet).


Congratulations!!! Email me your address so I can send you your thread catcher + goodies.

Coming up next is a giveaway every fabric lover will love, courtesy of Marmalade Fabrics!! Details tomorrow, my friends.

9 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Congrats to DomestiCass!!

Deon said...

Big congrats to DomestiCass!!!

Vickie said...

Congratulations to DomestiCass!

domestiCass said...

WooHoo!!! That totally made my day! I got a speeding ticket on the way to work so I was a little bummed but this makes everything better. Thanks Krista...you can keep the new car...apparently the one I have goes to fast for my own good so I can only imagine what a new one would do!

Pétra said...

Congratulations!!

Dianne said...

Congrats DomestiCass!

Canadian Kristin said...

Congrats to the walking thread catcher, aka DomestiCass!

КолибрИ said...

Congratulations to domestiCass!

PinkGranny said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your fab gift.