Saturday, April 10, 2010

Something for Everyone on TV this Weekend

Just when you thought the Master's couldn't get anymore exciting, CBS crafted an opening sequence featuring SEWING!!! Imagine my surprise when B called me into the playroom from my sewing room just now (where I was actually getting something done) with this news "hey, they've got a sewing theme on the Master's today." Hunh? Wha? Sure enough, interspersed with majestic images of Tiger, Phil, Vijay and the boys strolling along the rhododendron-lined fairways, a slo-mo embroidery machine was stitching out the green jacket logo, one glorious stitch at a time. Golf + sewing! The perfect match!

Did anyone else see it? Cos, you're all probably glued to your HD screens just waiting to see what Tiger will do next, right? Who am I to kidd? Last year I spent the ENTIRE Easter Sunday in my jammies watching golf. We had just installed an HD widescreen with cable, and ya know, I could see every blade of grass on those gorgeous Augusta greens!

Golf. Who knew?

Not me.

I only play if there is astro-turf and windmills.



2 comments:

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

The closest I have gotten to a golf ball is trying to hit it on a driving range and tagging along with husband on one of his rounds ages ago. It's so much harder than it looks.-)

Micki said...

We are watching the Masters too...We love it!
Micki