Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Stash Immortalized

One day a few years ago, I met a super fun and talented artist named Lysa. She asked me if she could draw my stash. Weird.

I like Lysa and we both like fabric and Mexican food and sushi.  So I put some of my most precious stash fabrics into several shopping bags and gave them to Lysa. She took them away. Scary.

Poppyprint Headquarters
Two of Lysa's stash drawings on wood panels (that she generously gifted me) are on display above my shelving unit!

If you want to see what magic Lysa worked after that, and learn a bit more about me, my stash and other exciting tidbits, then check out the interview I did on her blog today!

In case you were wondering, after Lysa completed her series of drawings of my stash, she gave it all back (I think).

8 comments:

Audrie said...

That's so cool! I've never thought of drawings of stash, but it looks so awesome! Now someone needs to come draw my stash hehe!

And she'd better have given it ALL back...

One Shabby Chick said...

Those are so cool! Love the interview ;)

Jodie said...

Great interview !

paulette said...

Too funny!! LOve the drawings...perfect for a sewing room!! Lucky you!
P

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

There's a similar print at my guild quilt store. I wonder if it's one of hers. How fun to have in your sewing room

Barb said...

Lisa's work beautiful.Your sewing room impressive and not at all surprising

Lysa said...

It was tempting...but yes I gave it all back. Thanks for the leap of faith Krista!

artsycraftsyivy said...

She gave it all back ... you*think* lol ;)