Monday, September 16, 2013

Hand Drawn Garden, Anyone?

Let's start this week off right with some free fabric! Tammy, the loveliest online shop owner of Marmalade Fabrics is nearing her third anniversary! Tammy is well-known for her fabulous customer service, cheerful and helpful personality and beautiful packaging of her orders. The Marmalade Fabrics shop features a carefully-curated selection of modern fabrics and solids.  It is my go-to shop for the full line of Essex linens (check out the new yarn dyed colour, steel!).  Did you know that this is also one of the few shops in North America where you can buy luscious Oakshott cottons?

Marmalade has all of the new Kona colours in stock and Tammy is running a monthly "Around the Colour Wheel" club that includes 6 Kona solid FQ's or 1/2 yards in one colourway for a killer price. Subscribe, and at the end of a year you'll have 72 colours!

I'd like to thank Tammy for generously sponsoring this giveaway of TWO rolls of 10" charms of Anna Maria Horner's gorgeous Hand Drawn Garden.  She also has yardage of these prints in the shop as well as F8 and FQ packs.


You've got FOUR chances at these pretties! 
  1. Just leave one comment here - thanks for visiting!
  2. Leave a second comment if you follow Poppyprint on Bloglovin' (link on my left sidebar)
  3. Leave a third comment if you follow Poppyprint on Instagram 
  4. Leave a fourth comment if you like Marmalade Fabrics on Facebook

NOTE: Your email must be linked to your comment, or included in your comment, to win. Unfortunately, I'll have to choose another winner if I can't contact you!

Good luck! I'll leave the giveaway open until 5 p.m. PST on Friday, September 20th at which time I will choose a random winner. 

ETA: Comments are now closed, thanks for stopping by!

212 comments:

  1. What a great giveaway. Crossing my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Marmalade Fabrics on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already following you on Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new instagram follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like marmalade fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sure I follow you on instagram - meagangracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me please! Pretty please ;) Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liked Marmalade fabrics on FB too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, ma'am. I would like this to come live with me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow your blog, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great! Happy anniversary Marmalade/Tammy! I've been wondering where to buy Oakshotts in the US and tracking down Essex is a pain, problems solved!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following you on Instagram as @afewscraps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found your blog, looks like I've been missing out.

    Happy Aniversary to Marmalade Fabrics. I look forward to my marmalade on toast for breakfast every weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. And I definitely follow you on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo awesome fabric and lovely giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely fabric, would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ....following you on instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Kona club is almost irrestistable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a beautiful fabric line! Thanks for the giveaway -

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow Poppyprint on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have a massive AMH girl crush!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm a FB marmalade fabrics liker too

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fab giveaway, thank you 😃

    ReplyDelete
  24. I already follow you on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  25. These fabrics are gorgeous! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  26. And I like Marmalade Fabrics on Facebook too

    ReplyDelete
  27. And I follow you on Bloglovin too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Am always so taken away with how AMH uses color!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love AMH! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Would love to win; thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  31. thanks for the lovely giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow you with bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ooh, yummy! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for the fabulous giveaway, Krista!

    ReplyDelete
  35. So pretty! I've ordered from marmalade before and had great service! Thanks for the chance to win;-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love to win these gorgeous fabrics! I will have to check out the Essex linen collection, I love that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great giveaway. Thanks Krista (and Tammy...love her!)

    ReplyDelete
  38. The fabrics look inspiring...would love to win some!

    ReplyDelete
  39. The fabrics look inspiring...would love to win some!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow you everywhere...just not sure how!! haha
    This fabric is wonderful...must go and pay a visit to this shop!
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow on Feedly. Does that count??

    ReplyDelete
  42. looks like great fabric!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful! I love this fabric, and I don't have any yet. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  44. and I follow you on bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  45. Nice prize, I would love to win, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I do follow you on Bloglovin but I read your blog in Feedly where I also follow it. I also follow you via google friend connect which shows up in the blogger dashboard but I still read you in Feedly.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I also follow you on instagram, probably twitter to but I never go there and I follow no one on Facebook. I really have no time to deal with facebook well yet. Is Marmalade on Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thanks for the opportunity Krista! I love Tammy's shop and her customer service which is top drawer!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I follow you on instagram - gosh I sound like a stalker!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have liked Marmalade Fabrics on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Just figured out blog login and am following you

    ReplyDelete
  52. What a nice giveaway! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  53. such a pretty line - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  54. and I do follow poppyprint on bloglovin - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Yep -- I follow Poppyprint on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Yay, fabric! Thank you for the chance to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. I follow poppyprint on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like marmalade fabrics on fb

    ReplyDelete
  59. Wow three years! CongratilAtions Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Oooooh, pretty! Count me in - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I'd love to have some AMH Hand Drawn. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I follow Poppyprint on Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I like Marmalade Fabrics on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Really nice fabric, great shop. THanks.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Thanks so much Krista and Marmalade fabrics. Hand drawn Garden is so beautiful. I'd love to use it in a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I like Marmalade Fabrics on Facebook. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I follow you on Bloglovin and I love visiting your inspiring blog! I'm working on a crop circles tablerunner! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Wow, what lovely fabrics! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow you through Feedly.

    ReplyDelete
  70. What a great giveaway :) Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Oh, I hope I win. I would love some new fabric to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I'm a follower on Bloglovin!!! Hoping.... N

    ReplyDelete
  73. Love love AMH!!

    ReplyDelete
  74. I follow you on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  75. I follow you on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like Marmalade Fabrics on FB (Deborah Gunthorpe)

    ReplyDelete
  77. I hope my good luck continues! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  78. A great big thanks to you and Tammy for the Anna Marie Horner fabric giveaway. That fabric is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  79. And I follow you on feedly, as Bloglovin just doesn't rock my world.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Love the fabrics! I also follow you on bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  81. Thanks for showing us Marmalade. I hadn't been there and now have a new place to shop. c

    ReplyDelete
  82. I do follow you on Bloglovin and via emails

    ReplyDelete
  83. I just added marmalade to my facebook although their link on their web page is broken.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Lovely fabric ~ thanks so much for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  85. And, I just added Marmalade Fabrics to Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Love Anna Maria fabrics. Thanks for givaway opportunity. I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Lovely fabrics, Hand Drawn Garden is such a beautiful collection. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I follow your blog via Bloglovin, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  89. And I'm a new follower on Instagram, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  90. I like marmalade fabrics on FB

    ReplyDelete
  91. I now follow via bloglovin (although I use that less than flickr!).

    ReplyDelete
  92. lovely giveaway, love this fabric. Can't wait to get some of the new Kona solids too.

    ReplyDelete
  93. i like Marmalade Fabrics on facebook, i like them as a store too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  94. Oh they look lovely fabrics...yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  95. I've liked Marmalade fabrics on FB.... t.Hopper.

    ReplyDelete
  96. I just love this collection of her most loved prints!

    ReplyDelete
  97. What a great giveaway, gorgeous fabric! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  98. What a sweet giveaway! I love AMH fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  99. I follow your blog on Blog Lovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  100. I've liked Marmalade Fabrics on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  101. Like Marmalade on FB, great shop!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Great giveaway, gorgeous fabrics! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  103. THANK YOU FOR SHARING!
    HAPPY STITCHING!

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. FOLLOW>BLOG LOVIN'!

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. LIKE ON FB
    ( linda.douglas.35 )
    ( jldouglas@wispwest.net )

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. What a lovely giveaway!

    Susie
    legato1958@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I follow you by bloglovin

    Susie
    legato1958@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Beautiful fabric! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  109. I already like Marmalade Fabrics on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  110. Smashing giveaway. Love me some Anna Maria Horner. Thanks Krista & Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  111. Yup follow you on Bloglovin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  112. Lovely fabrics...lovely giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  113. I do follow on Bloglovin! ...and on Google friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Yup all over you on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  115. I like Marmalade Fabrics on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  116. Yup all over you on Instagram.Yup liked Maramalade on FB. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  117. These are yummy and I can think about 10 Christmas gifts to make with them. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  118. What a nice giveaway. Thanks. I came here via flickr to admire your super tote. I have no instagram, no bloglovin and no facebook account.

    ReplyDelete
  119. What a nice giveaway. Thanks. I came here via flickr to admire your super tote. I have no instagram, no bloglovin and no facebook account.

    ReplyDelete
  120. I follow you on Bloglovin actually I follow a lot of people at your recommendation

    ReplyDelete
  121. I liked Marmalade Fabrics on FB also. I am going to take a look and may pick up some fabric for Christmas Projects. Thanks to you both

    ReplyDelete
  122. Awesome! I didn't know they carried the oakshott cottons -- I have been coveting them for AGES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  123. I follow you on Bloglovin' now (I use Feedly as my regular reader though, and subscribe to you there!)

    ReplyDelete